Before checking in online, we advise you to verify all your personal information and that of other passengers on the same booking. You should also collect your tickets and any (travel) documents required for your flight (valid passport/identity card, visas and other necessary travel documents).
When you have all the documents required to check in online, follow these steps:
- Go to the website of the airline you are flying with.
- Click on the (online) check-in button.
- Fill in the airline booking code, names, departure date and flight number, and select the passengers you want to check in.
- Select seats and book any luggage if you haven’t done that yet.
- Print your boarding pass or download it on your phone for easy access,
- You are now checked in. All you have to do is drop your baggage off at the airport. This saves waiting at the check-in desk!
Note: once you have checked in and have received your boarding pass, no further changes can be made to your booking.